Thursday , December 1 2022
Manchester United face blow as Barcelona have “no intention” of selling midfielder

Manchester United face blow as Barcelona have “no intention” of selling midfielder

Spread the love

Manchester United have been dealt a blow in their long-running pursuit of Frenkie de Jong after Barcelona president Joan Laporta insisted the midfielder isn’t for sale. 

The Netherlands international is United’s top target in the summer transfer window, and negotiations have been ongoing between the clubs for weeks. 

Recent reports said that a deal worth £56.2m plus add-ons had been agreed (opens in new tab), with personal terms still needing to be worked out.  

Erik ten Hag

(Image credit: Getty)

However, Laporta threw a spanner in the works when asked about the move.



About admin

Check Also

UGA's Ingram says he was in 'attack mode' beyond arc - ESPN Video

UGA’s Ingram says he was in ‘attack mode’ beyond arc – ESPN Video

Spread the love Visit ESPN.com for the complete story.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *