Thursday , June 1 2023
advert banner

Sickle lodged deep in boy’s skull after he fell out of bed head-first onto the farming tool

Sickle lodged deep in boy

A boy is lucky to be alive after he fell out of bed head-first onto a farming tool and the sickle pierced his skull.


Bhuppu Sen, 16, from India, was asleep yesterday, March 16, when he rolled over and landed straight on top of a sharp curved metal blade.


The sickle, which is used for harvesting, had been left on the floor, and the teen reportedly forgot about it due to his light not working.


Incredibly no blood emerged from the teenager’s head despite the tool piercing 4cm into his skull.


He was taken to hospital where doctors performed a CT scan on him before rushing him into surgery.


Sickle lodged deep in boy


A three-hour operation carried out by a team of doctors led to the successful removal of the sickle.


Dr. Kuldeep Singh, the neurosurgeon who led the operation, said he was shocked the boy didn’t end up paralysed or die from the horrific incident.


Sickle lodged deep in boy


The boy is now reportedly resting from the accident but is understood to not be in any pain.


Sickle lodged deep in boy




About admin

Check Also

Olamide drops new single 'New Religion' featuring Asake, announces date for new album

Olamide drops new single ‘New Religion’ featuring Asake, announces date for new album

Nigerian megastar Olamide has returned with a new single titled ‘New Religion’. Olamide’s one of …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *