A woman, Mrs. Aminu Inusa, and her two daughters have died in a fire outbreak at their residence in Andaha Town, Akwanga Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.
The incident happened on Friday night, December 22, 2023.
Mrs. Inusa’s two remaining children sustained injuries and are currently receiving treatment at the General hospital Akwanga.
A resident of the area, Abdullahi Shamsudeen on Saturday, shared photos from the burial of the victims.
He however didn’t disclose the cause of the inferno.
Late Inusa, fondly called Goggo Hassana, was a family member of the Chairman of Akwanga LGA, Hon. Safiyanu Isa Andaha.