Robert De Niro

Robert De Niro’s grandson died from drug overdose include fentanyl

Robert De Niro

Hollywood legend Robert De Niro‘s grandson died from a lethal combination of illicit drugs including fentanyl as confirmed by New York City’s chief medical examiner. 

 

Recall that Robert’s 19-year-old grandson was found dead of a suspected overdose last month … with cops saying investigators found one bag of cocaine, one straw with residue, two blue pills and seven rectangular tablets believed to be Xanax.

 

Police said Leandro bought counterfeit oxycodone and Xanax days before his death and the fake oxycodone pills were laced with fentanyl.

 

It has now been confirmed that Leandro De Niro Rodriguez reportedly died from the toxic effects of fentanyl, bromazolam, alprazolam, 7-aminoclonazepam, ketamine, and cocaine.

 

TMZ reported that the Medical Examiner is ruling Leandro’s death as an accidental overdose.

 

Check Also

"Marrying a man with money is often the only way to not be completely miserable as a wife/mom" Woman says and gives reasons

“Marrying a man with money is often the only way to not be completely miserable as a wife/mom” Woman says and gives reasons

An X user has said the only way a woman can avoid being complete miserable …

Leave a Reply