Two year old electrocuted after touching Neighbour

Two year old electrocuted after touching Neighbour's gate in Lagos

Two year old electrocuted after touching Neighbour

A two year old girl simply identified as Mudashiru has died from electrocution after she touched a neighbour’s gate on Langasa road in Lagos state where she resided with her parents.

 

Her father had visited the Langbasa police state on January 2 to report that his baby girl was electrocuted by a naked wire connected to the gate of his neighbour simply identified as Michael. The distraught father said his daughter was rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.

 

The body of the baby has been deposited in the morgue.

 

 

Check Also

Forex crisis: FG blocks Binance, OctaFX, Coinbase and others

Forex crisis: FG blocks Binance, OctaFX, Coinbase and others

The Nigerian government has initiated its plan to block cryptocurrency trading platforms such as Binance, …

Leave a Reply