- A liquid concealer or foundation in a shade darker
- A liquid concealer or foundation in a lighter shade
- Setting powder
- A powder brush
- A foundation brush or sponge
- Clean and moisturise your face.
- Apply your foundation all the way to your neck and blend it in properly.
- Mix your light concealer with your foundation.
- Avoid using too much product at the beginning, if you feel you need more you can add to it.
- Apply the mix to your t-zone, the area above your eyebrows, under your eyes, the centre of your upper lips and the middle of your chin.
6. Also, highlight the jawline.
7. Then blend until there is no visible line between the foundation and the concealer.
8. For contour, use the darker shade. The areas you didn’t highlight, your cheekbones, the sides of your nasal base and your hairline.
10. Add some finishing powder on it and wipe it with a brush.
You can apply blush but that is optional, with that you are set.