Lubem in a post on Monday, January 8, claimed the ‘girl’ in question denied being Richman’s girlfriend.
“U have less than 24 hours to pull down this post and apologise or else the lady in question will have no other choice than to drag u online and that will be ur Waterloo,” he wrote,
1. The first day I meet that lady at Balcony she was seating alone on a table and I decided to offer her what she wanted to take after which we engaged in a funny discussion back to back which we both started laughing
2. She never told me she have a boyfriend talkless of u
3. In our second outings, I get to love her when she said, Money doesn’t make a man. Most times it’s low self esteemed men that flaunt money to attract women, they use money to cover up their inadequacies. Take away money from them, nothing is left and she loves me bcos am always real wit her
4. When u made that post that I snatched ur girlfriend, I quickly called her whether she have anything like any connection wit u but she denied that u offer to buy her drink on her friend’s birthday but she refused, u then insisted to collect her. It was becoming embarrassing and she decided to give u her number from there nothing
5. According to her if u pimmmm again she will drag u online. I will advice u that pls cross examine urself bcos I don’t know what she holds against u but I can’t stand to watch her drag nonsense out of u, so do the needful. U will always be my friend.”